Fascism (“Fascism is [nationalistic] socialism with a capitalist veneer”)
As defined by the Library of Economics and Liberty, the United States fails the Fascism test because the Left wants Socialism but is not nationalist, and the Right is nationalist (as in ‘proud of’) but doesn’t want any Fascist controls.
Obama Foreign Policy
• Benghazi: Obama did not try to save the Americans under fire in order to hide treasonous acts of providing weapons to al Qaeda recorded here.
• Obama says we should not sell arms to countries that could in the future turn them against us, recorded here, but then sells arms to Muslim countries involved in terrorism, like Somalia and Morsi's Egypt.
• Obama also created an allegiance with Morsi (and the Muslim Brotherhood) before he was removed from power for increasing his authority, unilaterally, decreasing the authority of their supreme court, unilaterally, and attempting to change the Egyptian Constitution to adopt Shariah Law.
• Obama created allegiances with the Muslim Brotherhood, and has members in his administration recorded here.
• Obama is restricting US oil exploration and extraction to help the Saudis and other energy importers — common knowledge.
• Obama is restricting US natural gas exploration and extraction to help the Saudis and other energy importers — common knowledge.
• Obama is restricting US coal production to help the Saudis and other energy importers — common knowledge
• Obama is stopping the Keystone XL Pipeline to help limit competition with Muslim country exporters — common knowledge.
• Obama pulled out of Iraq without a standing force agreement to help stabilize the country, even though he was warned not to, which allowed terrorists to return, making our efforts to save the Iraqi people almost meaningless. Why did he do this? Because he wants Iraq to be controlled by Sunni Muslims, while Iraq is now aligned with Iran, which is a Shia State. To learn more, read Understanding Eastern Islam.
• Obama is pulling out of Afghanistan without a standing force agreement to help stabilize the country, recorded here, which will make all our efforts to help free the people of Afghanistan meaningless and lives lost a national disgrace. Why is he doing this? Probably for the same reason he pulled out of Iraq.
• Obama is soft on Iran — common knowledge. (For Obama Sunni Muslims come first, Shia Muslims come second: Because it is a Shia Muslim country.)
• Obama is hard on Israel — common knowledge. (And Obama will support efforts to destroy it.)
• Obama has no synergy with traditional non-Muslim international partners — common knowledge. (For Obama, Muslims come first.)
Egypt: Still enraged about the overthrow of Mohamed Morsi, Barack Hussein Obama, Turkey, Qatar, & the Muslim Brotherhood are backing new jihadist army to violently destroy Egypt’s Government.
Egypt update, on the move: “Obama, Turkey, and Qatar to overthrow the Egyptian government and reinstate the Muslim Brotherhood.” (Includes followup on "Obama’s $8 billion secret deal with ousted president Mohamed Morsi to turn 40% of the Sinai over to Hamas.")
This article explains why we need such a larger DHS, TSA, CIA, FBI, etc.: Mr. Obama and his friends, the Muslim Brotherhood, are among the greatest terrorists in the world -- their Global Terrorism begets Terrorism against the USA.
"Already in America I discovered that most of my old Soviet jokes didn’t work in translation. It wasn’t so much the language difference as the fact that Americans had no first-hand knowledge of a totalitarian government, ideological uniformity, and shameless propaganda.
But that is changing. The more America “progresses” back to the Soviet model, the more translatable the old Soviet jokes become.
Let’s see how an old Soviet joke can be rewritten into a new American joke.
The six contradictions of socialism in the United States of America
- America is capitalist and greedy - yet half of the population is subsidized.
- Half of the population is subsidized - yet they think they are victims.
- They think they are victims - yet their representatives run the government.
- Their representatives run the government - yet the poor keep getting poorer.
- The poor keep getting poorer - yet they have things that people in other countries only dream about.
- They have things that people in other countries only dream about - yet they want America to be more like those other countries."
Sunni and Shia are the two major denominations of Islam. 75–90% are Sunni, and 10–20% are Shia; the rest are divided between several other groups. Sunnis are the majority in most Muslim communities in South East Asia, China, South Asia, Africa, and most of the Arab world. Shia are the majority in Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Azerbaijan, and Bahrain, while Pakistan has the second-largest Shia Muslim population in the world.
The Sunni–Shia split occurred when the Islamic prophet Muhammad died in the year 632, leading to a dispute over succession to Muhammad as a caliph. Although all Muslim groups consider the Quran to be divine, Sunni and Shia have different opinions on ways of interpreting Islam and the Quran, so there are differences in religious practices, traditions and customs, often related to jurisprudence. (Summarized from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shi'a-Sunni_relations)
Shiites tend to be more tolerant of other religions and moderate. Sunnis, including al Qaeda and the Muslim Brotherhood, tend toward being more hard-line wanting Sharia Law and employ more brutal ways to get what they want. The Taliban is a Sunni Muslim sect.
Opinion: Having personally interacted with hundreds of college age Muslims from Pakistan, Indonesia, and a few other countries, I can say that they are like any other people that want freedom and opportunity. Even the people of Iran were accepting and tolerant, and wanted freedom and opportunity, before the uprising that installed Ayatollah Khomeini. Unfortunately, many other Muslims are taught that Islam is the only religion and Muhammed is the prophet (teacher of the will of God). Radicals, therefore, will do anything they can to prove their dedication to Islam, including trying to force everyone else to do the same. Therefore, it can be a very dangerous and destructive religion. What we call terrorism, radicals call Jihad or struggle to rid all infidels from their lands, and convert nonbelievers to Islam by any means available. Both Sunni and Shia Muslims joined Osama Bin Laden's jihad, after he split from Saudi Arabian rule. Saudi Arabians represent the Sunni Wahhabi 'ultra-conservative' orthodox or fundamentalist sect, with their own change-from-within ways of furthering Islam (explained next), so they were not unhappy when he was killed.
Funded primarily by the US through Saudi oil imports, "[t]he Saudis have spent at least $87 billion propagating Wahhabism abroad during the past two decades, and the scale of financing is believed to have increased in the past two years. The bulk of this funding goes towards the construction and operating expenses of mosques, madrasas, and other religious institutions that preach Wahhabism. It also supports imam training; mass media and publishing outlets; distribution of textbooks and other literature; and endowments to universities (in exchange for influence over the appointment of Islamic scholars). Some of the hundreds of thousands of non-Saudis who live in Saudi Arabia and the Persian Gulf have been influenced by Wahhabism and preach Wahhabism in their home country upon their return. Agencies controlled by the Kingdom's Ministry of Islamic Affairs, Endowments, Da'wah and Guidance are responsible for outreach to non-Muslim residents and are converting hundreds of non-Muslims into Islam every year." (From http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wahhabi)
Experts visiting The Blaze TV reported that the Saudis are also funding al Qaeda and radical Muslims in Turkey, Chechnya* and surrounding countries with a goal to create a caliphate in that region, and that the rebels in Syria, whom Obama is now supporting with money and weapons, are jihadists just as violent as al Qaeda. *Muslims from this region created the Armenian genocide of over one million Christians (circa 1918), took more than one thousand hostages in the 2004 Beslan, Russia school massacre, and spawned the Tsarnaev Boston Marathon Bombers.
The Muslim Brotherhood is a politically active Sunni group: "The Brotherhood's stated goal is to instill the Qur'an and Sunnah as the "sole reference point for…ordering the life of the Muslim family, individual, community…and state." The organization seeks to make Muslim countries become Islamic caliphates, which includes the isolation of women and non-Muslims from public life... The movement is also known for engaging in political violence. They were responsible for creating Hamas, a U.S. designated terrorist organization, who grew to infamy for its suicide bombings of Israelis during the first and second intifada… Muslim Brotherhood supporters are also suspected of having established the well-known terrorist group Al-Qaeda and for" (producing terrorism in and against non-Muslim countries and) political assassination. (From http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_Brotherhood)
As you read this article, keep in mind that Saudi Arabia is Sunni and Syria is Shia, and Obama is a Muslim that seems to obey these 4 rules.
It is worth adding some comments about Egypt, Morsi, the Muslim Brotherhood and democracy here. You be the judge of what makes sense.
Morsi (Orthodox Sunni Islam) barely received a majority of votes (against a modern or westernized Islam) in an election that some questioned, but then:
cancelled their Constitution, illegally;
gave himself special presidential powers, illegally;
reduced the authority of the Egyptian Supreme Constitutional Court, illegally;
allowed Egypt to go into rapid economic decline;
while allowing his followers to rape, murder and pillage Christians;
then he started to institute Sharia Law, illegally, including:
"‘Morsi’s government moved to deny women the right to seek a divorce under Islam, supported female circumcision, sacked women in top government jobs and tried to lower the age of consent for girls to marry from 18 to nine." (Source)
The Egyptian military, supported by the Egyptian Supreme Constitutional Court and millions of protesters, finally had enough and took action. Obama supported Morsi and the Muslim Brotherhood, as do more members of Congress than we would have expected, because Morsi was 'democratically' elected. (Opinion: What Egyptians think of Obama)
"The document was seized by the army following the deposition of Morsi. This is the army that has leaked the news."
Speculation: "The Obama administration would try to reach an agreement with el Sissi (chairman of the Supreme Council of the Armed Forces): recognition of the legitimacy of the “coup” in exchange for his silence about the secret agreement. But el Sissi would be more interested in the conviction of FM [the Muslim Brotherhood] and discredit their organization which is Egypt’s main source of danger. "
Update: Money, guns flowing from Kuwait to Syria's most radical rebel factions (This is a war between two orthodoxies: Sunni Islam (Obama, Muslim Brotherhood, al Qaeda, Hamas (Palestinian Authority), Pakistani Taliban*, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait) against Shia or Shi'ite Islam (Syria, Iran, Iraq, Hezbollah) helped by Russia. While Muslims and others that want more freedom (in Syria and Egypt, and while Jordan tries to stay free) are caught in the middle. *Curious, Pakistani Muslims in general practice a more relaxed Shia Islam.)
"The role of Saudi and Qatari governments and individuals in the funding and arming of Islamist fighters in Syria has been well known since the civil war began more than two years ago. But now, guns and money are flowing from private sources and Salafist-controlled NGOs based in Kuwait, and they are going to rebel factions aligned with Al Qaeda."
"2. The Taliban’s joining the Syrian fray, sending hundreds of men to fight, setting up camps, and generally strengthening Al-Qaeda’s brand of jihad. Media reports picked up on BBC coverage. Al-Qaeda vs. Hezbollah is this summer’s version of Alien vs. Predator. (Source) (Origin)
Wahhabis, the Muslim Brotherhood, and radical Muslims are therefore a danger to all freedom. President Obama is most probably a Muslim, or owes his education and presidency to the Saudis, for which he is now repaying by doing his best to make the US very Muslim friendly because he has at least six members of the Muslim Brotherhood in his administration, and has arranged for the Department of Education to connect US school children to Muslim school children through a Muslim Brotherhood sponsored education program. (All documented on jihad-wh.html) We might presume that by doing this he is trying to make Muslims stop hating us and thereby eliminate Muslim terrorism, but the Muslim Brotherhood still sponsors terrorism against us! It seems therefore that the mutual goal is more nefarious, which is intended to mean driving Americans to accept Islam through fear.